Monday, January 11, 2010

My Basketball Game

Happy Birthday. It's my birthday. Will you please invite me to your parties? Here is pictures I had at basketball. I want another Wolverine claw for my birthday.


I was making a pose for mom.


I am dribbling the basketball down the court.


When I was shooting somebody catched it.

I'm jumping and I'm shooting.

I am doing basketball poses for mom this pose is funny.


Good job Lakers you did a good job. My team is the Kings and we are really better.

This is Kenyon we are doing a nice picture for my mom with Lauren and Brookie and Erin.

A few words from mom... Kenyon has been begging to have a blog for such a long time now. We told him that once he learned all his letters and the sounds they make he could start one but that happened way earlier than I expected. Then we said he could have one when he turns 5 and that is in just a few days. So here it is... Kenyon's blog. Enjoy. Oh and just so you know he picked all the titles and the domain name and has had this for about a year without being allowed to use it. He is so excited. And about his game - it was so cute! He did really good and although he likes basketball we realized we should have put him in modeling since he spent more time posing, doing cartwheels and strutting around than focusing on the game... what a dork!

6 comments:

  1. Ha he plays sports like his dad with his mouth open! Love it! Way to go Kenyon!!! You are one handsome basketball player! I'm so excited to read your new blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenyon... you did a GREAT 1st post on your blog. I really like it and I really LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks really cool! I can tell you like sports because you have footballs everywhere on your blog and lots of basketball pictures. I love you, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats my boy or I guess I should say, that's my boys boy. Kenyon, you are the man!!!! happy birthday, glad we get to share. GPA Middleton

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is a really cool blog! Looks like your first basketball game was a success - at least your mom got lots of cool pictures of you. Glad you finally get to share your blog. I look forward to seeing all the fun stuff you get into, I'm mean all the fun stuff you are in to! Love you, G'ma Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go Kenyon boy! You have grown so much since I last saw you! I'm glad you are liking basketball. I bet you are so good at it! And I like your new blog too! You are so handsome and I can't wait to see more!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete