Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kenyon O Rock

Sorry I haven't put nothing on here in a long time ago. My mom said I could do it today. Cause I've been a good boy. I have a favorite new show it is A Team. I really want you guys to watch it because it's funny and they are really good at fighting.


I like having picnics. Someday will you have a picnic with me?
My dad is really good at cutting off rattlesnakes heads. This is the day that a baby rattlesnake was in our backyard.

This is me on the way to church when my mom was taking a picture of me. I think I look good in my picture.

Yesterday, I was making a rainbow picture. My rainbow picture my mom liked and I'm gonna show it to my dad.

I like this one! I love to skim board. My daddy taught me really good to skim board.


Thank you for looking at my blog!

8 comments:

  1. I love the A-Team! I want to come to your picnic! Love you Kenyon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look handsome in your pictures and I DEFINITELY want to go on a picnic with you! I think it's so gross that there was a rattle snake in your back yard! YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kenyon... I like your posts but I do NOT like that you like the A Team. And I think you look really cute in that picture I took too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your dad is really good at cutting of rattlesnake heads too. That is probably my favorite story on your blog this time around. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the "A" team too. Can I go with you and your dad when the "A" team movie comes out? I'll buy the tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to have a picnic with you! I bet you will fight as good as the A-team soon! Love your blog Kenyon (& you too)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your rainbow picture! Rainbows are my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great in your picture. I love picnics and I would love picnicing with you. Guess what? I like the A team too! I use to watch it all the time and I want to see the A=Team movie when it comes out too. Grerat blogging, I hope mom lets you blog again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete