Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Quick Update

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to post for a long time and I finally got to but my mom never lets me go on my blog. I've been doing lately some Legos or army guys or playing with my ginormous dinosaur. Comment if you look at my blog cause I want to see it.

I love you. Bye.

Here is my bb gun. I shot it with my uncle.

This is a picture of my dad moving his office into my room. There is a person from Brazil living in our house and she got his office. Her name is Tati (Ta-chee).

This is me holding my best Lego thing in the whole entire world. I got a new one yesterday which is a helicopter.


5 comments:

  1. We love legos too! You and Luke could have lego-marathons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool to have a computer in your own room you can play with when your dad doesn't know. I like helicopters too. Maybe we can ride in one together some day. They are awesome. Can you teach me how to shoot a BB Gun. Maybe we will get one at the Riverhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, looks like you and DJ will have something in common afterall (love the new lego set Kenyon!) Cool Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great...now grandpa wants a bb gun to play with, too. I hope you aren't going to be a bad influence on him...you better teach him how to be safe with it first! I think legos are way more fun than bb guns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love legos too. Can we come play? That's so nice of you to share your room with your dad. Careful with those bb guns. I've heard they hurt!

    ReplyDelete