Friday, August 26, 2011

I FINALLY Got to BLOG and I LIKE it!

I haven't blogged in so long because my mom hasn't let me. I like it when you guys leave me comments.

I like this picture so much because he is my favorite X-man!

Her name is Sarah and she just graduated and this is all my mom and dads kids.

This is me reading my Bible and I like my Bible and I'm on the Play Structure.

This is when we were hiking and it's me my brother and my dad.


This is me. I had to walk the plank at the Pirate Day. We have one every single year.
It was the first time I got to do this though. I broke a rule on the ship so the Pirate made me walk the plank.


This is me and my brother when we first started school.
I had a really good day and I learned a lot!

This is me, my first time playing soccer and being a goalie.
The people with the yellow shirts are on my team.
I like soccer a lot!

This is some of my friends. Alec and Nate.
We're trying to be cool!

6 comments:

  1. Kenyon, I LOVE how cute you are! The pictures you picked are AWESOME! I'll try to let you blog more... you are so good at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kenyon. I like how you start off every post letting us know that your mom won't ever let you blog. You really are so great at sharing your favorite things.

    P.S. Wolverine is my favorite X-man too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kenyon! I think that Wolverine is my favorite X-men superhero as well (or maybe Banshee because he's cool too), and I also like my Bible. You should tell your mom to let you blog more! You're really good at it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Storm the best, but Wolverine is pretty cool, too. We will all miss Sarah, she is awesome. You have been really busy...I like all the cool stuff you posted. Your mom is really busy - I'm sure once you get used to your new fall schedule you will find some time to blog more. I love you, G'ma Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wolverine is pretty awesome! I like the picture of you, your dad, and your brother. You guys look like best friends. You look so happy (or cool) in all your pictures. I like all of them!

    ReplyDelete